Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center (SECC)
799 Nguyen Van Linh, District 7, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
Located in the heart of Phu My Hung New City, Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center (SECC) will be the largest, the most modern Exhibition & Convention Center of the South of Vietnam, and only 15 minutes from the centre of Ho Chi Minh City, 30 minutes from Tan Son Nhat International Airport.
The SECC is an international standard facility capable of satisfying the requirements of national and international conventions, large scale public and trade exhibitions, corporate meetings and specialized events.
SECC will comprise four indoor exhibition halls totaling to 40,000 square meters, additional outdoor exhibition space of 15,000 – 20,000 square meters, one 2,000-seat convention center, one high-rise office tower, and two international standard hotels (a 4-star one with 600 rooms and a 5-star one with 400 rooms).Underground parking is adopted.
In the first phase, we offer a column-free exhibition hall with 9.000 square meters, 6.000 square meters of outdoor exhibition areas, conference hall, meeting rooms, cafeteria and restaurant.
- Exhibition Hall A column-free exhibition hall with 9,000 square meters for up to 465 booths.
- Conference and Meeting We offer a conference room with 500 seats, one 100-seat meeting room, three 20-seat meeting rooms.
- Lobby for public exhibitions product displays and reception.
- Restaurant and Cafeteria A cafeteria with 200 seats, and a 500-seat restaurant.
- Outdoor Exhibition Area with 15,000 square meters.
- Parking lot for maximum of 500 cars and 1,300 motorcycles.
More information, please visit http://www.secc.com.vn/